What to bring and wear:
– a yoga mat (available to hire for $2)
– a towel
– a water bottle
– wear something light and fitted such as shorts, singlet tops or other gym wear.
– arrive 5-10 minutes before classes start
– take off your shoes when you arrive and leave them near the door
– if you have any injuries or pre-existing medical conditions, please let the teacher know before the class begins
– set up your mat and sit or lay quietly until the beginning of class
– listen to and respect your own body – everyone is different. Come out of a pose if you experience any pain or discomfort or if you need to rest.