There are no classes this week (Thursday 16 Feb) because the church hall is not available. We will start again next week on 23 February at 6pm.
The beginners course also starts on 23 February – at 7:30pm. There are three places left so if you would like to come along please send me message.
Ainslie classes begin on Monday 5 March and will run from 7:30pm-8:30pm. Classes will be held at Live Life Well Now, above the new bottleshop at Ainslie shops. The space is beautiful and intimate with space for 10-12 students. Let me know if you’d like to come along.
If you’re looking for something yogic to do at home, try this short meditation exercise:
- Sit comfortably and quietly with your eyes closed.
- Focus on your breath. Breathe.
- Become aware of your inhale and your exhale. Continue to inhale and exhale naturally, letting your breath come and go freely.
- Draw your awareness to sounds inside the room you’re sitting in. Become aware of each sound, acknowledge it, and then let it go. Move on to the next sound until you have let all of the sounds go.
- Draw your awareness to sounds outside the room you’re sitting in. Become aware of each sound, acknowledge it, and then let it go. Move on to the next sound until you have let all of the sounds go.
- If your mind begins to wander off, draw your awareness back to your breath.
I hope to see you back in yoga classes in the coming weeks.